Monday 29 April 2013

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 10:10 AM


From: g87
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 10:10 AM
Subject: TO PHILLIP CHESTER et al - GREAT ARTICLE - NOW READ THESE LINKS!
To Rabbi Shimon Cowen cc
Rabbi – IT IS ABOUT TIME YOU GOT INVOLVED!!!
GS
TO PHILLIP CHESTER - GREAT ARTICLE - NOW READ THESE LINKS!..below
Hello Phillip.
I hope you continue beyond the link [and embedded links] hereunder.....the links will amaze surely?
It is about time the Jewish umbrella – bodies co ordinated their efforts... we are SOOOO INEFFICIENT!!--- and therefore almost impotent / incompetent at times.
This is not meant as criticism of you – structurally we are pathetic – there is no viable means of sharing information from talented people....but it is about time this problem was fixed.
I have been generously told that the workings of my are perhaps commendable!NO ONE HAS TO DATE ATTEMPTED TO USE IT!!!
And let no one waste their time writing me that I am arrogant... untrue and irrelevant if it was!
CAN YOU IMAGINE OUR ENEMIES NOT KNOWING ABOUT WHAT THEIR FRIENDS ARE DOING?
HAVE YOU GOT ANY IDEA OF WHAT I TRIED TO DO RE BDS WITH THE ACCC? JUST ONE EMAIL BELOW – there are DOZENS!!!
There are hundreds of emails that have never found it to my blog: even I d not / cannot know about them.
SOMEONE SHOULD PAY ME TO MAKE ALL MY WORK AVAILABLE to our professional Zionists – WHO COULD PROFESSIONALLY FOLLOW UP WHAT I STARTED AND FAILED TO GET ANYWHERE WITH - _ BECAUSE OF LACK OF SUPPORT!!!
I realize that my style is outrageous but correct – orthodox interpretation. THE SAID STYLE DOES NOT IMPLY A REAL PROBLEM FOR YOU GUYS – YOU SIMPLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU CAN BE THANKFUL FOR HAVING MATTERS PUT INTO PLAY – IN MY INIMITABLE STYLE!
Then take it wherver you like!
Indeed – our people could learn from me – and I could learn from them.
I repeat – your article is excellent – and that remains an unqualifird un ameliorated compliment,
NOW – LET US GET RESULTS BY WHATEVER RATIONAL – REASONABLE MEANS AVAILABLE – USING ALL RESOURCES!@
Could you kindly get me a copy of JCCV community links? No hurry.... but you and our mob could contemplate being involved in my current wars!
IF NOT YOU – WHO?
IF NOT NOW – WHEN?
IF NOT – WHY??
This is an arguably – rambling scribble – written without much thought. or planning.
There are good people being sent this bcc
Regards
#############################################################################
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
From: g87
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 8:11 AM
Subject: Fw: TO ACCCC - 27/10/11
From: g87
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: TO ACCCC - 27/10/11
TO MANAGING DIRECTOR ACCC
You are respectfully requested to respond to my emails - one of which is below
cc to Minister O'Brien
GS
Geoff Seidner
13 Alston Grove
East St Kilda 3183
03 9525 9299



----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 1:32 PM
Subject: Fw: TO ACCCC - 27/10/11
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 12:12 PM
Subject: TO ACCCC - 27/10/11
Minister O'Brien
Kindly pass this matter to the Ombudsman and send copies of all correspondences to the ACCC - they - THE ACCCCCCC REFUSE to give me their email address.
These matters have been written to them - and is thus to be regarded as being technically addressed to them - ACCC.
Thank you.
Kindly confirm when this has been done
Geoff Seidner

TO ACCCC
MS Billy Brine and General Manager Paul Zawa,
Kindly advise sex of Ms Brine as I wish to be courteous to her and address her by appropriate gender nomenclatures.
Furthermore by leaving this matter unresolved - unnecessary frisson is added via my communications.
I now send you in following email matters alluded to herein. There are six attachments - in one email.
Because you ACCC refuse to give me your email address - and because the material does not lend itself to faxing - consider this a formal complaint which will be sent to the Minister - whose email address I have !! He is instructed to so advise the relevant Ombudsman
GS
I will herein complain to the Ombudsman who will not take kindly to you deliberately putting impediments in the way of appropriate communications
  1. I advise you that the ACCC are obviously taking the Unionists' and Labor line - see 3/9/11 of refusing to take action against an illegal boycott - primary or tertiary or whatever - as the ACCC rambles - it is ILLEGAL!! Please read the item carefully - because I HAVE!! Note also all else I have written much - much earlier.
  2. See also The Oz editorial Philistines for Palestine! 3/9/11
  3. See also Letters 6/9/11 ..Israel boycott response!
  4. See Letters 26/10/11
  5. See Palestinian Consul rejects BDS violence
  6. Palestinian restraint welcome!
These are outrageous: we start with expressed threats of violence by Palestinian entity Mashni - AMBASSADOR???
So he is OFFICIAL!??!
If Palestine is Official...
And when public opinion evscerates the cause - they become peacemongers!!
I put it to you that the ACCC attitude was and remains encouragement to these duplicituous liars!
These humbugs.
Their latent sycophantic mellifluous honey tinged language one has to be compared with the earlier - see Mashni language - compare with the consul Abdulhadi.
why - even the Australian has temporarily fallen for it!! ''Palestinian restraint welcome''!!! 27/10/11
You may care to read Douglas Kirsner's letter - 6/9/11 - to see how outrageous politicians - some can be!
I have no tme for prolex analysis.
Be warnedACCC - that I am more than capable of continuing this - and it will humiliate you the more effort I put in.
Yours Sincerely
Geoff Seidner

Geoff Seidner
13 Alston Grove
East St Kilda 3183
03 9525 9299

No comments:

Post a Comment