Monday 29 April 2013

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 1:48 PM


From: g87
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 1:48 PM
Subject: LINK OF VALUE RE BDS EX MY BLOG!
Adam Carr
c/ Michael Danby’s Office
Dear Adam
1
I send you link to this email a matter of great importance.The original was sent to Michael at 11 35 am today.
I understand that Michael has certainly blocked my emails: given that I am antagonostic to Labor.
However not only are we in agreement on Israel – I am giving him an opportunity to really do something worthwhile in favour of Israel.
I am doing this because there is no doubt he can make make the BDS / Jake Lynch disappear!
I may have antagonized the University.......
The best part is that you may even contemplate sending Michael this email – and he will be able to view everything overseas.
IT IS QUITE A SCOOP! Right under these words!
The blog will enable the reader to rapidly find everything – current / latest link here: THE Zalman Cowen FELLOWSHIP ET AL!
And BELOW.
April (21)
2
I also advise of item 2 hereunder – but that may wait till Michael gets back. Simple synopsis – it relates to ONE OF MY 3 my complaints to the Press Council re Julia Gillard being depicted as being strangled by a STAR OF DAVID! EX THE AUSTRALIAN, WOULD YOU BELIEVE?
A simple set of links may be helpful – inc the cartoon right here!
OH – and do not expect help from Dreyfus ...who is HOPELESS!!!!
See my 2 DIFFERENT links!
G
Regards
Geoff Seidner
    Subject: FORMAL EMAIL NOTICE #1
From: g87
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2013 5:33 PM
Subject: FORMAL EMAIL NOTICE #1
Kindly note that essentially there is no need for me to send emails of my ‘works’ to most people on my lists: you need merely the links below.
I will send emails from time to time for disparate reasons.
Note my personal details:
Geoff Seidner
13 Alston Gr
East St Kilda 3183
Tel: 03 9525 9299 03 9525 9290
Alternative email: geoffseidner@gmail.com
######################################################################################################################
THESE TWO PAIRS OF BLOGS ARE THE ONES I USE CURRENTLY.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The pair of blogs below have essentially been discontinued for
technical reasons.
There are hundreds of entries of disparate current interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment