Tuesday 30 April 2013

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 9:47 AM


From: g87
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 9:47 AM

Subject: Hello Michael Danby and Rabbi Cowen et alI

I hope you see merit in what I have done.
Events unfolding as I write makes these times VERY IMPORTANT!!
And it is particularly poignant as well re the lamentable Lynch and the Uni Of Sydney!
My letter is sadly is unlikely to be published – my on – going complaint against The Australian is inimical to that.
Which is sad.
Current RELEVANT links to my main blog may enlighten! See the current link – letter to The OZ!
Items arguably offensive to Labor have been removed from this list so as to obviate potentia distraction.
In the interim I want it known that the barristerts amongst you should contemplate the opinion piece I will write soon on how the uncavaleer bycoteers can be sued!
If you put your considerable intellects to work – you will agree and IMMEDIATELY start proceedings.
Shalom
GS

No comments:

Post a Comment