Monday 29 April 2013

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 3:53 PM


From: g87
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 3:53 PM
Subject: Hi Liz, Ron L
Elizabeth Minc
C/ Hiends of Tel Aviv Univesity
Dear Elizabeth
It was pleasant chatting with you a few mins ago.
Thank you for passing on to me Ron Lazarovits’ details.
Ron is of course involved / in charge of Friends of Technion
It is very much in the news!!
At least in The OZ
I am sending Ron a copy of this email.
Kindly note that Ron will indeed be interested in my next email – indeed the links herein and my personal details will be of interest as well. These links here are very important: indeed there is much else that flows....
Regards
Geoff Seidner
From: g87
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2013 5:33 PM
Subject: FORMAL EMAIL NOTICE #1
Kindly note that essentially there is no need for me to send emails of my ‘works’ to most people on my lists: you need merely the links below.
I will send emails from time to time for disparate reasons.
Note my personal details:
Geoff Seidner
13 Alston Gr
East St Kilda 3183
Tel: 03 9525 9299 03 9525 9290
Alternative email: geoffseidner@gmail.com
All the best
######################################################################################################################
THESE TWO PAIRS OF BLOGS ARE THE ONES I USE CURRENTLY.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The pair of blogs below have essentially been discontinued for
technical reasons.
There are hundreds of entries of disparate current interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment